Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

I have Acer Laptop. Cannot print from my new Epson XP-322.

I have Acer Laptop. Cannot print from my new Epson XP-322. I have set up the wireless network connection. Please can you help?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

Do you mean you have set up the wireless network connection on the printer? What's the status of the Wi-Fi / wireless light / icon on the printer?

What happened when you installed the printer software?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi. Firstly to say I am not very technically minded (age 68!!).

I have set up wireless connection on printer. Printout says its all ok.

I installed the cd into my Acer and the print window shows that the printer is in the system.

The printer window does not give me any 'print' format, only 'wifi', 'copy' and 'photos'.

My Acer machine is windows 8.

Yes we can do remote support session. Regards Barbara

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=355818dd-0683-4c2f-b824-1896574fc168

Or click on the website below:

http://tinyurl.com/mfkppte

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry don't want the remote support offer but could you give me some tips as to what I should be doing. Thankyou.

I'm sorry. With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ rating at the Better Business Bureau website:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Remote support is a lot quicker and easier for you. But if you do not want it, I can provide written instructions you can use for fixing this issue. Can you please insert the printer software CD disk, and install. Then let me know if it's stuck at any step. Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Installed the software. Message came up - Epson DVD RW (D) Drive. Tap to choose what happens with this disk.

Please tap on message "Epson DVD RW (D) Drive", then run setup, install, etc. Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for your help. I will keep on trying.

You're welcome. Right after inserting the printer software CD disk, then when you click on the message "Epson DVD RW (D) Drive", then select Run, Setup, install, etc., it will provide you the on-screen instructions, then make sure to select the wireless option when prompted. Please let me know how it goes later; I will help further as needed. Thank you.