Richard, Engineer
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
32989067

I have a Canon Pixma MP560 printer. I have just purchased a

Customer Question

I have a Canon Pixma MP560 printer. I have just purchased a new laptop (Windows 8) and need to download a programme onto it to use my printer. My previous laptop used Windows 7. Is such a programme available?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Yes no problem, you can download the program from my link below
Click me to view
And can select Windows 8 there.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please