A. Stevens
A. Stevens, Technician
Experience:  Have worked on various printers for 5+ years.
71208907

I have a Canon IP 7250. It is failing to pick up paper for

I have a Canon IP 7250. It is failing to pick up paper for printing. How can I acces the rubber roller??
Category: Printers
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 2 years ago.
A. Stevens :

Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question!

A. Stevens :

This video should assist you to remove the roller: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb2g5-4uCu8

Customer:

the printhead removal did not remotely relate to my question. Can I have a refund of 22.- Euro?????

A. Stevens :

I apologize that it didn't relate to your question

A. Stevens :

According to my KB it did, but there must have been a mistake.

A. Stevens :

Do you want to continue working on the question?

Customer:

No thanks. i have resolvedt

Customer:

the problem. By taking the tray paper feeder out you can now access the rubber roller under neath the printerI I put the printer on its side and could work on it.

Customer:

I still think it would be reasonable to refund the 22.- Euro. If my question had anything to do with removing the print head, which it did not. the answer you provided would have been appropriate. Kind regards. Michel

A. Stevens :

Michel -

A. Stevens :

If you prefer a refund due to the answer being incorrect, you can rate "OK Service" in order to close the question. Then you can contact JA customer care to request a refund. If you leave your rating negative, it will not close the question, therefore not giving you the option to request the refund.