Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I have a PixmaMG4250 but do not know how to replace cartri

Customer Question

I have a PixmaMG4250 but do not know how to replace cartridges.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Make sure that the power is turned on, open the front cover (C), then open the paper output tray (D).

Open the paper output cover (E).
When the FINE cartridge holder moves to the replacement position, the head cover (F) OPENS AUTOMATICALLY.

Remove the empty FINE cartridge.

(1) Push down the ink cartridge lock lever until it clicks.

(2) Remove the FINE cartridge.

Install the FINE cartridge.

(1) Insert the new FINE cartridge straight into the FINE cartridge holder all the way until it touches the back.
The color FINE cartridge should be installed into the left slot and the black FINE cartridge should be installed into the right slot.

(2) Push up the ink cartridge lock lever to lock the FINE cartridge into place.

The FINE cartridge is locked into place when the ink cartridge lock lever clicks.

Close the paper output cover (H).

If this did not work please come back and let me know by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work please don’t forget to leave a positive rating it is greatly appreciated.
.