Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

hp photosmart c5180 .cannot print emails

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this.
There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure.
Is this only happening on emails? For example if you try to print a text document not on the internet what happens?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi what info do you want

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
It seems you missed my reply so here it is again just in case:
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi are you still

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
It seems you again missed my reply so here it is once more just in case:
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what do u want just a ordinary text in word

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Yes that will work.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

what do u want

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
I just said a text document in word will work. Please see my reply above. It seems you may not be seeing/getting my replies so rather than continue with you I am going to opt out and open this to all experts.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi does not print text seem to have lost the hp printer driver

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thanks for your patience,

Adam