Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My printer wont print I have switched it on & the light is

Customer Question

My printer wont print I have switched it on & the light is flashing 0 5 E there is paper in the bottom but when I try to print it doesn't seem to want to play PLEASE help
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this.
There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure.
What model printer is it?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Does Cannon Pixma MG3259 sound right It uses 541 colour & 540 black

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Look at the lights on the machine, they should be flashing in a pattern. Like 3 orange 1 green, or 24 orange and then pause before repeating for a couple examples.
.