Russell H.
Russell H., Printer and Office
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

IHAVE AN AQURORA 720 PRIYNER AND CANNOT WORKOUT HOW TO FIT

Customer Question

IHAVE AN AQURORA 720 PRIYNER AND CANNOT WORKOUT HOW TO FIT THE TILL ROLL,CAN YOU HELP ?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If your device is an Aurora printing calculator model PR-720, then this might help:

With the device Off, open the top and remove the roll spool (if this model has one.)
If the roll spool has a cardboard spool (from the last roll) then remove the cardboard spool from off of the roll spool.
Fit the new roll of tape onto the roll spool.
Fit the spool+roll into the calculator.

- If the above is N/A because it obviously won't fit into the calculator, or because there is no roll spool, then perhaps the roll of new tape fits onto the wire bracket at the top rear of the calculator, and feed the loose end into the slot in the back of the calculator and part the printhead and up and over the roll and the bracket, again.

See this illustration:

graphic