Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I have a Samsung C1810W printer. I have just replaced the Black

I have a Samsung C1810W printer. I have just replaced the Black toner. The Printer is asking for the yellow and magenta to be replaced. I only want to print black and white, but the printer won't print until I have replaced the toner cartridges and they are out of stock at my supplier (Viking Direct) Is there any of printing without replacing the colours?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Unfortunately no you can not, if any are empty it will not allow you to print as it could damage the drum and sometimes the fuser depending on what someone would try to print. There is no bypass or anything like that. I can help you find somewhere to order them though if they are out of stock where you normally buy from, would you like me to do that?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you Freddy. Yes please if you can tell me a supplier

Julien

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
No problem this site carries toner for this machine: Click Here
If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know.
If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated.
Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Samsung.
.