Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a canon mp495 printer everything is cornected pc

Customer Question

i have a canon mp495 printer everything is cornected pc reconise the printer but will not respond iv bought new usb cable in case that was the problem but still will not print help plz
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 2 years ago.
Do you mean the printer is ejecting blank pages, when you try to print ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

please dont play me for a fool if youvd replied to the q then you know my prob printer just does not respond how simple is that if vbi wanted q and a i would have gone elswere sorry if i seem abbrut but i all i want is to print my bro is also into i.t. and i carnt stand his shit niether thats y im ere ok

Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 2 years ago.
No, this is not simple as you are thinking, because in the past one customer had posted this same type of question, regarding no response and after wasting my time for an hour, the customer said that, the printer is ejecting blank pages and that he mean by saying "not responding". As we cannot see your printer, we have to make sure of the exact problem, before proceeding. Can you check the printer screen and let me know, if you see any error message or code on it ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no errror signs if you can imagine my fustraion im spending money on usb cable and dealing with your self and getting nowere . ok ... lets try again ... all my cables are correctly connected pc reconises printer .. i can scan if i want .but it will not print from pc i have new ink both black and coulour instaled

Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 2 years ago.
I can understand your situation. You said that, you can scan and as this is a all in one printer, can you make copies of documents ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

if scan yes but nothing of my pc.

Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 2 years ago.
Sorry, I have to go offline for the day, I will forward your question to other experts.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 years ago.
Hello,My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Thank you.