Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I had to re-install office 365 on 4/5/2015 an I now see that

Customer Question

I had to re-install office 365 on 4/5/2015 an I now see that there was a problem in installing the apps. How do I overcome this problem as I find it difficult yo use office 365 and also the printer apps have disappeared.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
What is the issue you are having installing Office 365?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The original install was cancelled and I was asked to re-install by the renewal programme. My Microsoft account shows payment made to Sept. 2015. On re-installing I subsequently noticed a message that there was a problem downloading the apps. Since then the apps for the printer have disappeared and I have no information as to how to cope with these 2 matters.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, so its just the printer that has dissapeared Patrick? This is your problem?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It is not only the printer but also the fact that there are no apps on the start menu for the office 365

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, so download and install Office again please and tell me exactly what happens
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am signing off and will have to re-book as I have just been called out on an urgent matter in my role as a church minister'

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok