Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My canon MG6450 printer works fine from the PC but has stopped

Customer Question

Hi my canon MG6450 printer works fine from the PC but has stopped working wirelessly ? Why?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 2 years ago.

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean the printer is still able to print via USB cable connection from the printer to the computer?

What's the status of the Wi-Fi / wireless light / icon on the printer? Can you check if the printer is still connected to your Wi-Fi / wireless network name?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8?

Can we do a remote support session, so we can chat, and I will be able to help you directly?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,