Sudipto
Sudipto, Engineer
Experience:  DIploma in Computer Hardware
15197395

I have a canon mg3250 printer. I loaded two new PC world ink cartridges today but I am sti

I have a canon mg3250 printer. I loaded two new PC world ink cartridges today but I am still being told the cartridges are empty and being told to replace. What do I do? Is it because they are not canon inks? I was able to continue printing by holding down the cancel button for a few seconds
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 2 years ago.
WELCOME TO JUST ANSWER!! My name is***** will assist you to solve or identify your problem.

This is the most common problem with non canon cartridges, because the chip fitted with the cartridges are most from used canon cartridges and due to this reason, the printer may not be able to recognise them . You can get them replaced from the store and get a new pair of cartridges. But, I will always recommend to use genuine cartridges, because this help the printer to work for a long period of time. Using compatible cartridges can sometime damage the printhead and you have may to spend a whole lot of money for the replacement or repair.

Please let me know, if you need any further help on this issue, otherwise please remember to give positive rating below, as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort.