Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Printer is showing the paper is jammed clear the paper and

Customer Question

printer is showing the paper is jammed clear the paper and press ok
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Is it showing an error number or code as well?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.

.
I didn't give you an answer yet I still waiting for your reply to my question do not relist or I will not get your replies.
.