Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

My ESPC315 Printer will not print an image when I set up a

My ESPC315 Printer will not print an image when I set up a document in the printer and press start. The paper feeds through correctly but is completely blank with no image .What could be the problem.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Please print this page is it blank? Please also make a copy from the scanner glass so the computer is not used at all, does that come out blank? Have you tried cleaning the machine yet?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Freddy,

I have tried printing a document sent to me by e-mail. This came out blank. Ihave also tried printing a document placed on the printer scanner glass and this also came out blank. With the scanner glass uncovered I could see the printer scanner light progressing across the glass as normal. I have not tried cleaning the machine as I don't know where to start.

regards,

David

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Ok please try this page please so we can see if both the black and color are doing this.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Freddy,

On printing this page the message came up that my black and white ink needed replacing and on replacing this the printer works correctly. Problem seems to have been solved.

Thanks for your help.

David

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
You're welcome and please don't forget to leave a positive rating for my time it is greatly appreciated.
.