Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

I have purchased a Samsung xpress m2070 which when I started

Hi I have purchased a Samsung xpress m2070 which when I started using it worked fine, I have just put a new toner in and now it won't print anything from my computer. I have swapped back to my old Samsung ML1865 which worked fine before I purchased the new one and it is doing the same thing. Every time I try to print it just comes up as an error
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the exact full error or message?

Is the error on the computer's or on the printer's screen?

Is the computer connected to the printer with a USB cable?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have windows 8 and the error is in the whats waiting to print box

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can troubleshoot the printing issue directly on your computer together with you? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=13342448-6e7f-4a6e-af30-a848a916e0e3

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.