Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Epson Experession Home XP-425 but it has stopped printing.

Customer Question

I have a Epson Experession Home XP-425 but it has stopped printing. it will eject a blank page but will not print from my computer
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for posting your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you today.

Can you tell me, what you have tried so far, so that I can avoide those same steps.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have tried printing from computer but it will only eject one blank page and then it stops

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have only tried to print from computer this has been ok in the past but now will not print

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I seem to be getting nowhere as I have given you all the information I have it just will not print from computer it has ink and there is nothing more I can do

Expert:  Sowrav D. replied 2 years ago.
Sorry for replying you late, please let me know if you want to continue ?