Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Canon 3500 printer......problems[New cartridges recently

Customer Question

Canon 3500 printer......problems
[New cartridges recently installed - plenty of ink; paper jam light is not on; set OK for A4 paper]]
When switching on green on light keeps flashing. I can neither photocopy notr print from computer. It makes encourages noises as if about to print, but then doesn't do anything
Would be most grateful for some help
Lorna
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What is your computer, a Windows PC or an Apple computer?

Which version of Windows (or MAC OS X ) is on it?

(If a Windows PC, what is its System Type? either 32-bit or 64-bit, and found in
Start - Control Panel - System and Security - System .)

Also: How old is your Canon printer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

DERA RUSSELL

THANK YOU FOR THE REPLY, BUT I HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN TO SAY I WAS NOT SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE AS I HAVE HAD TO WAIT SEVERAL HOURS FOR A REPLY, WHEN IT LOOKED INITIALLY THAT I WOULD HAVE A RESPONSE IN A FEW MINUTES.

i HAVE ASKED FOR A REFUND OF MY MONEY. i HAVE, IN THESE HOURS BEEN ABLE TO SEEK ANOTHER [FREE] SOURCE OF HELP AS i URGENTLY NEEDED IT WORKING THIS AFTERNOON

.LORNA

OK, I understand. I hope your source of free service was able to solve the problem for you.Thank you for trying JustAnswer.com.