Richard, Engineer
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
32989067

My HP deskjet 2100 series has recently been hiding the printed

Customer Question

My HP deskjet 2100 series has recently been hiding the printed text from any printing I want to do - and prints quoted text hidden on the bottom of the page - How do I fix this please -I have tried everything I can think of !
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
From which program is it doing this?
And which version of windows or mac are you running?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Windows 97 I can not print from E mails that I have sent or recieved

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Which email program are you using Robin? This I need to know please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

G Mail

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Please do the following in Internet Explorer
Click Tools (the gear wheel top right) than Internet Options
Click on the General Tab and Delete all Temporary Internet Files.
Than click the Advance Tab and click Reset
Then restart the computer and tell me if you can now print correctly.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

may take me a few min

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
No problem and thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

opened internet explorer 0n my Toshiba and went to tools with the gear symbol. I could not click general tab to delete temp files because there was no general tab...dead in the water

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
You need to click on the Gear Wheel then Internet Options, then the General Tab Robin. You missed the step in my instructions.
Then you need to click on the advance tab, and Reset, then restart.
It is important please to make sure you follow the instructions exactly as they are listed.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

am writing it down

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Richard, Engineer
Experience: 15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I tried everything you said and restarted my computer and still the same thing

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Are you using internet explorer for Gmail?
And does everything else print correctly?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

yes everything else prints ok - did you get my password ***** everything

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
No, still waiting on the Robin, can you provide it again please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Use-Tosh

ID ###-##-####/p>

Password 83zxe2

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
thanks