Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

EPSON WP-4535 Paper not being picked up from tray. No paper

EPSON WP-4535
Paper not being picked up from tray. No paper jam in printer.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Does it give you an error message?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The only message received is:

Warning

Paper out or paper jam. Check paper size and load paper in rear MP tray.

I only have one paper tray in the front of the printer

Rosemary

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
That error is looking for a piece of paper in the rear tray, can you load a sheet in the rear tray and test it again?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I did not realize there was a tray in the rear, I had only previously used the front one!

It has printed from the rear tray, how do I get it to print from the front tray again?

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.

.
When you go to print click on the properties/preferences button next to the printers name. Then in the window that opens there should be something that says "source" or something similar. Change it to whichever tray you would like to use then click on apply and ok. If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you. It is on auto select and for whatever reason now appears to be working from both trays.

Your help is appreciated.

Rosemary

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
You're welcome and please don't forget to leave a positive rating for my help it is greatly appreciated.
.