Richard, Engineer
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
32989067

Code 3825

code 3825
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.

Hello Carol! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your printer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ESP 5250

Thank you. Please try the following fix:

1. Remove all paper from the paper tray(s).
  2. Disconnect the power cord from the printer.
  3. Wait 5 seconds, then reconnect the power cord.
  4. Reload paper in the paper tray(s).
  5. Try printing again.

If that does not work, please try:

1. Open the printer's access door.
  3. Wait about 30 seconds.
  4. Connect the power cord to the printer. And turn the printer on, if it does not turn on.
  5. After the printer has powered up, the message "Printer access door open" should appear.
  6. Close the printer access door.
  7. Check printing.

Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sent a reply!!! still does not work

I'm sorry, does it still give the same error code number 3825? Does it give any other error message?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

still the same error no.

I'm really sorry; it may be a hardware issue with the printer. I don't have any other suggestion, but let me open the issue to other experts. Please do not wait; you will get a reply/email whenever there is a response from another expert. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
If you put different ink into the printer, do you still get the error?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I use the recommended printer inks

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** may have faulted, so I want to rule this out please by putting in different cartridges.
Can you do this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

still the same problem

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
It is the print head that has faulted.
All other causes for this have been ruled out.
I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the printer to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.
I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Richard, Engineer
Experience: 15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering