Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

Why when I use my EPSON SX445W on copy mode ( Scan and Print

Why when I use my EPSON SX445W on copy mode ( Scan and Print ) it always prints in Photo Quality thus taking 4 or 5 minutes. and I can't change to normal Paper
I am using a prerelease windows 10
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
It so9unds like that is the default when you go to print, click print but do not confirm yet.

Instead next to the printers name click on the properties button.
In the next window look for a quality setting and lower it to what you want, then click apply, ok, and then print.

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Freddy

Well I got it going again not sure how????? perhaps it was the Prayer

Or perhaps it was the threat of chucking the printer out the window.

What I did was to eventually remove all details ( Driver etc. ) from the Windows 10 (YUCK) of the Epson Printer . Reset the Printer on printer set-up screen Twice then after the second removal and set-up the Photo paper then disappeared ( when it was not wanted )

Thanks for help Freddy

Regards *****

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
I am glad to hear it is working again Brian and hope you have a wonderful day.
.