VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

I have an Epson Workforce 3620 printer with scanner etc BUT

i have an Epson Workforce 3620 printer with scanner etc BUT I have been trying for 2 hours to scan to my HP laptop via Wifi but all to no avail. I have Epson connect and Epson Scan installed but they just wont connect. Please help
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sorry for the issue but I know that I can assist you in it's resolution.
A few questions:
Where are the drivers from? The Web or Disk?
Do you have the USB Cable for the Printer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Drivers from disc
Yes I have a USB cable
Ok. Lastly, what version of Windows are you using Sir or Madame?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
8
Ok, please do the following:
Open Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Hardware and Sound, and then clicking Printers.
Right-click the printer that you want to remove, and then click Delete.
If you can't delete the printer, right-click it again, click Run as administrator, and then click Delete. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password ***** confirmation, type the password ***** provide confirmation.
Then reboot your PC and restart the Printer.
Then go to:
http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?oid=232591&infoType=Downloads
And download the:
Drivers and Utilities Combo Package
This has the Drivers for the Scanner and Printer for your device. Also connect the USB Cable to the printer after you reboot the PC and restart the Printer.
As you go through the Installation process it will tell you to disconnect the USB cable. When that happens it should be ready to print and scan.
Chime in and let mt know of your results....
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you but still useless. Will get some local help.
What part is not working for you? Also what is the closest major city or town nearest you?