Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

I'm trying to set up my Cannon Rinter MG5550 printer to wireless

Customer Question

I'm trying to set up my Cannon Rinter MG5550 printer to wireless connection. I gget to where it says preess the wps button but where is it?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What is the brand/model of your Internet/wireless modem/router device?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?

When it says to press the WPS button, what happens if you press the STOP/Reset button?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

All done thank you.

You're welcome. Great. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on a face icon / service option below, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much.