Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My printer keeps telling me I am out of paper. I have turned

Customer Question

My printer keeps telling me I am out of paper. I have turned it off at the mains - my Wi-Fi is working, I have tried a different sort of paper weight but still it keeps telling me I am out of paper.
The paper feeds through the roll but nothing comes out on it? Any suggestions what is wrong with it?
Category: Printers
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question!What make/model is the printer? I can try to look at the error codes to see if there is a fix you can do for it yourself, but based on your description it seems that the printer needs to be taken / sent in for service.