Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My imac is not showing me the canon print dialogue that i usually

Customer Question

my imac is not showing me the canon print dialogue that i usually see on my PC. Why might this be. I cannot choose from the fabulous range of options that i am used to
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
In the dialogue that comes up next to the printers name do you see a properties/preferences button?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

as you can see no prpperties/preferences

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
That is odd, that is not what you should get for a windows dialogue on these machines either. Click on print settings what comes up?
.