Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have an Epsom XP-322 inkjet printer. After I have replaced

Customer Question

I have an Epsom XP-322 inkjet printer. After I have replaced the black cartridge for the first time, it is now printing skipping ink on every 6th line? How can I resolve?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Are they genuine Epson cartridges? Have you tried cleaning the machine yet?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
New printer. Only replaced black cartridge once, and then had problems. Is a genuine Epsom cartridge
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Have you tried cleaning the machine yet?
.