Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I want to install my HP Officejet Pro 8500A e all in one printer

I want to install my HP Officejet Pro 8500A e all in one printer to my lap top with windows 8.The CD I have is only for windows 7.I need an up grade Please help.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
You can use this download to install: Click Here

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Freddy. Many thanks for your help with my question and my HP printer. the down load that was provided worked very well It installed HP printer programme.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
I am glad to here it please don't forget to leave a positive rating for my help it is greatly appreciated.
.