adamd-mod
adamd-mod, Just Answer Moderator
Experience:  Just Answer Moderator
74353250

Printer kodak esp 3250operator used incorrect paper printer

Customer Question

printer kodak esp 3250
operator used incorrect paper printer swallowed several sheets. Thay cannot be seen.
how to remove
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. This machine has a rear access cover. It is on the back of the machine similar to the printer in this image:

http:

There are tabs on the side of the cover you push in towards the middle to release it in order to get it to come out. Open that cover and remove anything you see there. Then put the cover back in and check the printer again. If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no paper to be seen when opening the rear cover

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Ok the next area to check would be where the ink cartridges are changed.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

caetridges full

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
I meant check that area for the paper....I apologize but I am going to need to opt out and open this to all experts.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

there is no paper to be seen anywhere. as i stated the machine swallowed it.

I tried to print thinking that might loosen the paper it did not

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thanks for your patience,
Adam