Richard, Engineer
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
32989067

Cartridge carrier broken-plastic holder snapped off

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
you mean on the print head, where the cartridges sit within the printer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes on the printer head the plastic flap that you flick up to remove the cartridge

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks William
Please don't shoot the messenger, but for this printer, the printhead is not replaceable.
A lot of printers have a replaceable print head, and in that case you can order a replacement, but for yours this is not the case sorry.
If it has broken to a point where you are unable to glue to back to get it to work, or it is not functioning with it broken off, then you have to purchase a replacement. Its not something that they repair on this sorry.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.