Richard, Engineer
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
32989067

Epson stylus dx8400 no disc to use in new tower

epson stylus dx8400 no disc to use in new tower
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You can download and use all the Software that was on the DISC, from my link below
http://esupport.epson-europe.com/ProductHome.aspx?lng=en-GB&data=lkuCfcvA9cz+YVBSl2PScG+yKDd1za1O&tc=6
You will have the drivers and the creativity suite available there for your printer.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.