Russell H.
Russell H., Printer and Office
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

Print passport application on MP600R exactly same size as on

Customer Question

Print passport application on MP600R exactly same size as on my apple computer
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. There are ways of scaling printouts on Windows printing facilities, generally. But I will need more information on the problem, as well as information about the platform (Windows? or Apple?) that you want the duplicated-size printout to be done upon. As a practical general piece of advice, I would say: print at normal size, or 100 % Zoom factor, or perhaps (if the exact same size of paper stock is being printed upon, in the Windows printer, as on the Apple printer) use Fit-To-Page (if printing an image, and if usingFile - Print Preview ) to match the Apple printout (if it also has a Fit-To-Page facility, and if the printout on the Apple computer has not already been made.)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi.It is an Apple Power Book G4 computer and a Canon MP600R printer.

Has the printout from the Apple computer already been made? If so, from what program was it printed?