Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

What is meant by the 'location' of a printer and how do I find

Customer Question

What is meant by the 'location' of a printer and how do I find it?
Category: Printers
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question! Could you let me know what happens at the end of the software loading process?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The system gives a message that the installation was successful and the printer is connected. But when I try to actually print something, it does not work and the message 'printer not connected' still comes up.

Hmm. OK. Are you reloading the software from the original disc? What operating system are you connecting the printer to?