Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

HOW TO DISMANTLE AN OCE TCS300

Customer Question

HOW TO DISMANTLE AN OCE TCS300
Category: Printers
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hello there,

Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.

Adam

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Adam, Yes i am happy to wait for this to be resolved.

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Adam

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Can you explain a little more what you are trying to do please? For example what are you trying to get to when dismantling.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Freddy,

The reason for the dismantle of the plotter, is to move the device from the first floor, down to ground floor, to enable the machine to be installed in an adjacent building. As the machine is to heavy to transfer in one piece, and the extortionate charges offered by Oce', i felt it reasonable that i break it down into it's main component parts.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
It may seem that way but unfortunately it is not. This machine has belts and things like that which should only be touched if they break. Have you considered a different company to move it other than OCE? You also want to keep it level when you move it.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thanks for your help, i will try to source other movers, and see if they can offer cheaper quotes.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Try here http://www.tavco.net/ It seems US based but they may have a UK alternative you can use. If you hire a regular moving company make sure they keep the machine level. If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your OCE.
.