Richard, Engineer
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
32989067

I dont have a GY cartridge inside my PIXMA MP990 and I need

I dont have a GY cartridge inside my PIXMA MP990 and I need to print desperately. Keeps giving a U043 error...cannot do anything
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To check, you mean you are missing a cartridge and want to know how to print with a missing cartridge?
Please let me know
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes exactly I dont have a GY cartridge in because I dont have one and I could not find in any shop close by only online and I need to print now. Printer has all the other 5 cartridges in..despite this bloody Grey..(GY)

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, please dont shoot the messenger but none of the canon printers functions when missing or having a faulty cartridge in it.
No way to get around this sorry.
i got one for you here
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Canon-Pixma-Original-Printer-Cartridge/dp/B004NNYYDY
But you have to have it in there to print. Really annoying and wrong, but they force this sorry.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.