nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Technician
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

Please my ink pad are at the end it's service life how can

Please my ink pad are at the end it's service life how can I change it .
Category: Printers
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Welcome to justanswer. Please reply with the the model details of your printer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It the Epson Stylus Office Bx925FWD Model number:C423A

How long have you been using this printer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

for about 2years now

Is the message being displayed for the first time?
If yes, the ink pad will not have been filled. There is a counter inside the printer and when it reaches a certain number of prints, the message is displayed. I would suggest you t reset the counter and once the counter is reset, the printer can be used without the ink pad being replaced.CLICK HERE to download this software and install it in your computer.After installation, all you have to do is to click on the program's icon that will appear on your task bar.Select the option listed as Protection Counter to display the Current value as well as the Maximum value of the number of copies printedEnsure that the source of the problem comes from the limit of pages allowed to be printedIt will be the case if the current and maximum values match)Then, go to the Protection Counter and choose Reset protection counter When done, click Clear Counter Overflow to set the Current Value back to "0"Close all the programs that you might be using and restart your computer systemThis will reset the counter and you can use your printer once again. Replacing ink pad is not suggested. Ink pad have a capacity of about a liter. Once it is full, the printer needs to be replaced. Revert for further assistance. Please rate the solution POSITIVELY.