Shefin
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Help I can't connect my canon pixma mg3550 to my wifi

Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7), so that I can assist you better. Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick ResolutionWould you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $30 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote". Thank you.S H E F I NThank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm trying to connect to my I pad air
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, In order to connect the printer to Apple iPad, you have to connect the printer to the wireless network first. And make sure that you are on the same wireless network on both the printer and iPad. In order to setup wireless on your printer, try the instructions in the link below.http://www.canon.co.uk/support/consumer_products/pixma_printer_wireless_connection_setup/mg3550_printer_wireless_connection_setup/ After connecting the printer to wireless, follow the instructions in the link below.http://www.canon.co.uk/support/consumer_products/apple_airprint_guide/ If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N