Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

I have recently bought an epson XP 322 and have successfully

I have recently bought an epson XP 322 and have successfully connected wirelessly to my iPad but both my macbook air and iMac both show that the printer is not connected.The iMac has a HP printer connected through a usb ....help,chris Bowles
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed printer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Was there any error r message when downloading and installing the printer's driver / software through the Epson website? Please try the followings:

1. Make sure both the computers are connected to the same Wi-Fi/wireless network name as on the printer and iPad.
  2. Make sure printer is powered on.
  3. Click on the Apple logo / menu at the top left, then select System Preferences..., then open Print & Fax (or Print & Scan).
  4. Select the Epson printer if it's there, then click on the - (minus) icon at the bottom left, and remove/delete the printer for now.
  5. Click on the + (plus) icon at the bottom left, and it should detect your Epson printer, then add it.
  6. Check printing.

Please let me know. Thank you.