Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Randy, I'm trying to replace cartridges in my house cn245b,

Customer Question

Hi Randy, I'm trying to replace cartridges in my house cn245b, modelb110a, but the cartridge tray is jammed to the right and nothing I do will allow me to slide it to the left to get the old ones out!!! I've been at this for days now! PLEASE PLEASE HELP! Claire
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Is it showing an error message?
.