Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I am having a problem with replacing an ink cartridge....I

Customer Question

I am having a problem with replacing an ink cartridge....I have replaced it several times but it keeps saying it needs replacing. this has not been a prob before and it is firmly clicked in place. The cartridge in question is PBK 26/26XL...any suggestions?
Also the machine kept saying we are out of paper which is isn't but it has a mind of its own and will keep argueing!
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. What model printer is this?
.