Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

Ineed a driver to match my iMac to a xerox 3020Phaser

Customer Question

Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Please note these machines are not compatible with every version of windows and mac. What version of windows or mac are you using so that I can check?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Have a iMac version 10.10.4

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Thank you, ***** ***** be able to install using this installer package: Click Here
If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have down loaded the package xeoroxPhaser CD driver 11.02 dmg up to 1.02-09dmg. It does not work because iMac version 10 .10.4 does not let the download be opened

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
What error do you get when trying to install? It should work on all versions of 10.10.
.