Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

My printer keeps saying unable to clean it is MFC-620CN I know

Customer Question

my printer keeps saying unable to clean it is MFC-620CN I know its old but its a good one
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Does the error have a number?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

please tell me what you mean

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
The message unable to clean can have a number like 46, 52, or even 4F or it can have no number at all. Does it have a number?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

it just keeps going across unable to clean sorry

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
No problem that would mean there is no number.
Please follow the steps on this page for me: Click Here

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.