Engineer John C.
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ Certified and 10 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a SX445W all in one and since I downloaded windows 10

Customer Question

I have a SX445W all in one and since I downloaded windows 10 it will not print
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. What happens when you try to print? How is it connected to the computer?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Connected by cable Nothing happens when I try to print But just now a window came up and told me there was nothing to print

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
In the search on the bottom left type in printer.
Click on devices and printers, does your machine show up?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The printer window dos not apear

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
I apologize but I need to opt out and open this to all experts.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

how long will this take

Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. I'm another tech; I will help you with this.When you plug the printer to the computer, does the computer make a sound?Are you able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not print from the computer)?Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes trouble shoot any time No problems using the printer on its own only by the computer

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=9ffd899e-80e6-441b-bfbf-6f189ccbc1e0, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
Or click on the website below: http://tinyurl.com/pjekbea , then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,