KamilAnwar1
KamilAnwar1, Technician
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I have bought an Epson XP-225 Printer laptop which is

I have bought an Epson XP-225 Printer for my laptop which is a Hewlett Packard Pavilion dv7 Entertainment PC. I have managed to activate the photocopying function of the printer but I cannot get it to print off from word processor or screen of the laptop I have played the software disc into the computer but still it won't print off. I can only find two sockets in the printer, one is the mains socket and one takes a grey cable and plug from the computer but there is a black cable and plug from the computer and I cannot see a socket for this on the printer so it is, 'a spare end'. Can you advise me on this problem please?
Category: Printers
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 2 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to check and help with the issue directly? Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes, please

Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program:https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/R?i=2&Code=939552
The issue has been resolved. Thanks