Shefin
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Canon pixma mp230 works fine until i try to print from a google

Customer Question

canon pixma mp230 works fine until i try to print from a google map,then all i get is "printer in error state".can you help?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Are you getting the error message on the printer? Do you get any error code like B200? Are you able to copy like Xerox without using the computer? Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no error message on printer, no B200 code. Am able to copy other stuff from computor.

Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hi, May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7? How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable? Thank you.S H E F I N
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Make sure that you are adjusting your map to show the part of the map you want to print.https://support.google.com/maps/answer/144343?hl=en Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

DearCustomer

Sorry I haven`t been in touch for a while,I`ve been on holiday. The problem with the computor continues! I am unable to print anything at all from this computor since upgradind to windows 10. Is this because my wife is registered as the administrator?

Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Get into your wife's account, and try downloading and installing the latest driver for the printer. Go to the link below, download and install MP230 series MP Drivers v. 1.03 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x6... http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer/printers_multifunction/pixma_mp_series/pixma_mp230?selectedName=DriversAndSoftware If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Did as you suggested but got no response.

Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Have you downloaded and installed the latest driver? Make sure that you are adjusting your map to show the part of the map you want to print. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

DearCustomer

Thanks for your attempts at helping. You keep mentioning maps but I`ve discovered that the problem is I cannot print anything! Is this because my wife (with her password) is down as the administrator? She can print OK but not me. Tried all you have suggested but still no go.

Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hi, Please get into Control Panel and select Devices and Printers. Check if the printer is listed as default. If no, right click on it and select Set as Default. Thank you.S H E F I N
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

DearCustomer

This is not about the problem we`ve been corresponding about, but I`m hoping you may be able to intervene on my behalf. I`ve just received a bank statement form "Justanswer" which indicates I`ve been enrolled as a member and £30 has been taken from my account.I never asked for membership, I only paid £20 for help with my problems with the printer, and also sent a note to that effect. The fact that the printer problems have still not been resolved has not helped.I would like a refund of £10 and someone to contact me about this.

Lawrence

Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I would suggest you contact our customer support regarding the subscription issue.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help Can I access your computer remotely and help you resolve the issue? Thank you.S H E F I N