Shefin
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

We have an HP Photosmart 7510 Printer working with a Windows

We have an HP Photosmart 7510 Printer working with a Windows 7 Home Operating system. Working fine until last Friday when suddenly stopped printing. Have just installed new set of HP 364 XL iNK Cassette. Have tried to print Printer Status Report and all the black text is very faint , the three ink colours are presented as full but Black the last colour on right hand side is extremely faint. ADVICE PLEASE. Isobel Davis
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please try the following and let me know the response. Remove all the ink cartridges from the machine.Then clean the contacts on the cartridges as well as inside the machine itself. Inside means the printhead where the cartrdige seats.Do this with a small amount of warm water on a cotton swab until no ink comes off on the swab.If any of the other cartridges are low, empty, leaking or bulging replace them.Then turn off the machine and unplug it for 5 minutes.Plug it back it and wait for the insert cartridges message.Insert the cartridges and check to see if the problem is still there. If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

We carried out your recommendations and unfortunately it made no it made no difference

Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Are you able to copy like Xerox without any issues?? Thank you.S H E F I N