Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

My Kodak printer cartridge is damaged and requires replacement.

Customer Question

My Kodak printer cartridge is damaged and requires replacement. The printer is Type 6150.
Is it possible for you to supply one
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. We do not sell parts on this site, this is a paid tech support site called JustAnswer. Kodak also does not cover consumables so you would need to buy a new one. Before doing that though you should make sure there is not a bigger problem, is the machine printing blank from one cartridge only?
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I just need to buy replacement so please tell me where and how I can get replacement
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
You can buy them here:
http://www.cartridgesave.co.uk/ink-cartridges/Kodak/ESP-Office-6150.html
If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Kodak.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I just need replacement so please tell me where and how to get it (from)
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
I already did in my last reply. Please read the above reply (scroll up on the page).
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How much do I have to pay
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
You need to go to the site I sent you where you can buy it to find out, it depends on which cartridge you choose and which you need color/black.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need to purchase the container which carries the ink as well not just the ink
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
That is called a print head which you can buy here:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kodak-Print-Head-10-for-ESP-3-5-7-9-5100-5300-5500-3250-5250-6150-7250-9250-/351454842166
This is the cheapest I have found it.
.