Richard, Engineer
Experience:  15 years consulting in the IT industry with Printing engineering
32989067

The printer is HPenvy5530. The printer will print from the

Customer Question

The printer is HPenvy5530. The printer will print from the platen, but not from the PC. The reason given is, "A print waiting in the queue is preventing any other to be printed. Then it states that the fault is FIXED so try again. I have, but it still doesn't print.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me the version of windows you are using please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I think it's Windows 8

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Norman.
Can you close all programs.
Press the windows key + R and type in
services.msc
and press enter
Look in the list for Print Spooler
Double click it and click Stop
Then click Start
Then try to print and check if it now prints
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry, but I've just checked and I'm in Windows Word 10. I'd be happy if you could correct it remotely.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Can you go to www.teamviewer.com
Click on Download for Free
Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect
Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect