Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

Can you please send install prog esp C315 all in

Customer Question

can you please send install prog for Kodak esp C315 all in one printer as I have just upgraded to windows 10 and the original prog does not install properly
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following fix: 1. Click on the Start icon (which the windows logo icon at the bottom left of the computer screen), then click on Settings, then click on System, then click on Apps & features on the left, then uninstall any Kodak program if you see there. 2. Click on the Start icon (which the windows logo icon at the bottom left of the computer screen), then click on Settings, click on Devices, then scroll down on the right, then click on Devices and Printers, then if you see any Kodak printer there, then right-click on it, and remove it for now. 3. Then download / install the latest printer driver / software at the Kodak website below (it shows for windows 8, but it usually works for windows 10 also): http://support.en.kodak.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/32108/~/kodak-all-in-one-printer-home-center-software-(including-drivers)---windows/selected/true Please reply back to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.