Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

I need a spare scanning tray HP printer ( an office

I need a spare scanning tray for an HP printer ( an office one i am not at my office currently) anyone know of a company that sells replacement parts?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you Please let me know the model# ***** your HP printeralso let me know if there is any part# ***** on the scanning tray that you want to buy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Michelle,Thanks for helping me out, I have a HP Color LaserJet CMI1312nfi MFP and need a tray to place the documents in to scan, Ie the document feeder. Also I have noticed that the cartirages are vey expensive, do you recommend replacing them with HP cartrages or getting more generic ones?
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
i have checked online and was able to find a spares provider click hereyou can make a note of the part# ***** the tray and can contact either any local printer repair store to check for the part availability in UK as i was unable to find one in UKOther option is to call the spare provider i have listed in link above at 1(###) ###-####, 1(###) ###-#### ***** they can ship it to you
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
let me know if you have any questionsPlease click on a smiley face below or stars above to complete the rating if your question has been answeredThanks for choosing Just Answer