Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

PRINTER EPSON WF2510 (not wi fi CONNECTED). CANNOT FOLLOW

PRINTER EPSON WF2510 (not wi fi CONNECTED).
CANNOT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS FOR RE LOADING CARTRIGES.
HAVE TRIED ALL WAYS TO EXPOSE CARTRIDGE CARRIER TO REPLACE WITH NEW ONES.CANNOT GET CARTRIDGE CARRIAGE TO MOVE READY FOR REPLACEMENT CARTRIGES. CAN YOU HELP PLEASE. DANIEL
Category: Printers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Press the button on the control panel that looks like a check and 3 lines.
Select maintenance and then ink cartridge replacement.
If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.
If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THE SCREEN KEEPS MOVING LIKE A TICKERTAPE MACHINE. I CANNOT GET THE MAINTENANCE PROGRAM OPEN.
CANNOT STOP SCREEN. WHAT WILL STOP IT SO I CAN ACTUALLY READ IT?
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
That should not happen please turn it off and unplug it for 10 minutes.
Then plug it in and try again.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have done as you suggested ,no change still cannot get holder to move for replacement purposes.Daniel
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
What is happening on the screen when you tried it? As I mentioned it should not be scrolling quickly not allowing you to stop it. It doing so would be a very bad sign.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
DO YOU THINK ITY'S A FAULT WITH THE PRINTER? IF SO WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST ? THE MACHINE IS NOT VERY OLD. HOW DO I GET IN TOUCH WITH EPSOM ? DANIEL.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
How old is it? The factory warranty only lasts a year. If over a year old did you buy an extended warranty?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not sure of exact age will have to check thanks for your time I don't think you can be of any further assistance. Daniel
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome and If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Epson.